Monday, March 1, 2010
The "Honest Scrap Award" comes with a caveat or two. First, you have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. Second, you have to tag 10 people with the award. Third, let all the people you've given the award to know they've gotten in (comment on their blogs or something). And, finally, make sure you link back to the person who awarded you. (Thanks, Cari)
It's great that I got this today because I haven't posted in forever. I will really try to do it more often, but getting on the computer is the last thing I want to do when I get home from a long day with 4-year olds. I really will try, though:)
1. I am afraid of hands, but let me clarify. I don't like it when lots of hands are together doing the same thing. i.e. At a concert where everyone's clapping, etc.
2. I have a desire to eat healthy, but I could eat a candy bar and pasta every day. I don't think these go together?!
3. I love office supplies. I love that I'm a teacher and my students bring new crayons, scissors, watercolors, and markers every year. I also go and buy these things for myself all the time.
4. I sometimes think of what I would sing if I were ever on "American Idol".
5. I could live in New York City.
6. I have a huge fear of not being able to get pregnant.
7. I wish I was more like my dad, but I absolutely love that I'm exactly like my mom.
8. I am so sad the Olympics are over. We watched all of it! The entire Opening and Closing ceremonies and everything in between. If we knew we were going to miss it, we recorded it.
9. I can quote "Beauty and the Beast" in its entirety.
10. I really try to grow my nails, but as soon as one breaks, I have to cut them all.
There are my ten random things. I don't have ten people, either.