Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Day in the Life

As a teacher, you may be wondering why I'm able to blog at 10:44a in the middle of the week. Just one of the many perks of being a Pre-K teacher.

I have the swine flu!

No, there is nothing different from this stran of flu than any other flu, but it just sounds disgusting. I've had a fever and a sore throat and I've missed school this whole week! Fun, you may say. However, another perk of being a Pre-K teacher is the parties. Tomorrow is our Halloween Party and I will not be there to see it. All the candy, goody bags, games, and smiles. I love my job, but my immune system is still not built up yet:(

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm your first follower! So proud. :)

Whitney said...

YAY AUDIE!!! I'm gone today but when I get home tonight you're going on my blogroll. :) Love you friend! I was just talking about you this morning - and how we always tried to lose our voices. ;)

Cari said...

Well, hello there Audra!! I was so excited to see all your FB pictures yesterday and now a blog?! Woo-hoo!! Sorry bout the swine flu. :(