Tuesday, June 7, 2011

May Wrap-Up: Part I

The month of May was crazy for us! Holidays, the end of school, birthdays, and lots of firsts in Lucas' life. So, for the next few days, I'm going to do my May posts!

This first one is Mother's Day!!

Wow! I can't believe just one year ago, I was cooking lunch for my mother and mother-in-law and families and I was pregnant and I didn't even know it! Now, I have a 4 month old and I'm actually a mommy:) It's been incredible and it's been such a joy these past few months taking care of Lucas and figuring out how we work together. He's brought so much life into our home and he's given me a real purpose in life. I was made for him!

Since my sister-in-law just had a baby too, we decided to do a scrapbook for Nick's mom for Mother's Day. I thought I might as well buy two of everything and make one for my mom as well. I'd never done one before, but I had a blast! The pages were all unique and it was hard to narrow down which pictures to use! This kid is so cute and so photogenic;)

Here's a picture of Mimi holding her scrapbook:)



And a family pic



Now, the pages:
#1 - Nine Months of Belly Growth



#2 - Pregnancy and Ultrasound Page (including the pictures when we announced the pregnancy)



#3 - Showers



#4 - Nursery



#5 - Hospital



#6 - Family



#7 - Mommy and Lucas



#8 - Daddy and Lucas



#9 - Mimi and Lucas



#10 - Grammy and Lucas



#11 - Bathtime



#12 - Sleepy Time



#13 - Miscellaneous



#14 - Baseball



#15 - Easter



#16 - Mother's Day



#17 - Memorial Day



I have the stuff to do a swimming page, an aunts, uncles, and cousins page, and a first foods page (which will all be blog posts in and of themselves). I have many more ideas and I will continue this scrapbook until Lucas turns 1! It's such a neat thing and I wish I had scrapbooks for every big event in my life! I love that I'm able to start this right now with Lucas!

No comments: