Wednesday, July 9, 2014

It Takes a Village

This saying rings more true to me than ever since I had Lucas...and now Molly!

I have a group of people surrounding me that love Nick and me, love my children, and would do anything for us!  They bring food, do laundry, babysit, hug, kiss, bathe, and love on my children anytime I need them and more than that!  I couldn't do it alone and God put them in my life because He doesn't want me to.  He blessed me with these people and they are good:)

They were there at the hospital for Molly.  Well, except Grampy (who got to meet her a few days later) and Aunt Jana (who hasn't met her yet but loves her just the same!) :)

They mean the world to me and I love them all very much!

Mimi (my mom)


Poppy (my step-dad)


Aunt Cassie, Uncle Cal and cousin Boston (my sister, brother-in-law and nephew)


Grammy (Nick's mom)


Grampy (Nick's step-dad)



Papa (Nick's dad)


Nana (Nick's step-mom)


Uncle Josh and cousin Colt (Nick's brother and nephew)...again so sad we missed Aunt Jana!


Aunt Megan (Nick's sister)


Uncle Bo (Nick's brother-in-law)


I love you all and thanks:)

No comments: