Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekend Fun

Just a few pics of the weekend...



This boy will sit in my lap and let me read to him for hours! We'd never read this one before. It was called "Mommy's Little Star". It was so cute:) He'd even touch the book like he wanted to help turn the pages! Nick snapped a few pics!



We wanted to see who was longer...Jovie or Lucas??? I guess that didn't take long for him to pass her! And now at over 12 lbs, he weighs more than her too:)



We did an Easter project for the grandparents. I don't want to ruin the surprise, but here's a little sample. We used paint:) I think it got on me more than it did him, although it did get in his hair:) Scary, but oh so fun with a 3 month old! I can't wait to do many more with him and since I'm a preschool teacher, I have many ideas! I'll post the final project after Easter when all the grandparents have their presents:)

Hope you had as great of a weekend as we did!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Looks like you guys had a nice weekend, and I'm looking forward to seeing your crafty project!