Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday Love

And...it's been one crazy week! With the holidays and us being out of town and the snow, I have totally fallen behind on my posting and I need to write Lucas' 13-month letter, but today I'll just do this:)

Since I had the day off Friday because of Parent/Teacher conferences and since I love Pinterest and it gives me so many ideas, Lucas and I did a little craft project for Nick's Valentine card:)

I painted his hands red and made a heart, then his foot red!

He absolutely loved it and thought it was so funny to have paint on his skin:) I'm sure it was cold and I'm sure it tickled when I used the paintbrush, but he was a champ! He did wonderful:)



Daddy loved his card and I absolutely love my two Valentine's!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Such a sweet little craft. I'm sure Nick loved it!