Friday, November 18, 2011

Sneak Peek into Christmas

We got Lucas' little tree up and it's so cute!

It's so fun to watch his face when he sees it. His eyes just light up and he immediately smiles:) Got the big tree up and the house decorated this past weekend, so will be posting all those pictures tomorrow!!

This was always my tree growing up and every year it had different ornaments, depending on my taste.

The ornaments are mix-match. Some are painted by my lovely Aunt Terri and some were bought by my mom years ago when she was into the country style:)

It's so boyish and cute in his room:)



Here's a close-up of the top



And the bottom



Here it is with the lights off and no flash! It's so hard to get a good picture of a tree:)



Here he is looking at it this morning. I was getting ready and he was crawling around and we found him in his room looking:) So cute!

No comments: