Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

I cannot even begin to express all I'm thankful for this year and every year!

God has given me an amazing family who loves the Lord and loves me more than I could ask for! He gave me an amazing husband who treats me like a princess and is a Godly leader in our home. And this year He gave me an amazing, healthy son who is happy and gentle and growing just perfectly!

Thank you Lord! How could I ask for more?

Now, if you have a tiny son like mine or a child/children of any age this is a great little craft to give to grandparents or any other family member on Thanksgiving!

It was very hard to do with Lucas because be kept wanting to squeeze his hands together so his paint got all mixed together, but it doesn't matter. Grandparents love it no matter what!!

Here is the end result!
The front of the card is a handprint turkey (you paint the palm and the thumb of the hand brown and the fingers all different colors for the feathers; I chose red, orange, yellow, and green)




Here is the inside (a cute poem I found on the Internet)








And I gave it to them with this fall picture!




A fun little project, but all to say

"happy thanksgiving and we are thankful for all of you!"

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Erin said...

So cute! Loved seeing you guys today!